Have you ever felt like “just a number” in the healthcare system? Unfortunately, we hear that a lot from our patients. At North Star Clinic, our goal is to deliver personalized, patient-centered healthcare. By limiting the size of the provider’s patient panel, we have the opportunity to truly get to know our patients, and understand their concerns. We’re not a part of a system where we have to see 30 patients in a day and spend only 5 minutes with each one. Instead, we’ve designed our appointments to allow time to listen to the patient, which provides better outcomes. If we didn’t take the time to listen, what important pieces of information about a patient’s health might we be missing?
Here are just a few examples of how we offer a personalized approach to heathcare.
- When you need an appointment, the receptionist takes the time to find out what you want to be seen for, and schedules your appointment accordingly.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we don’t keep you waiting. Instead, it’s a team effort to make sure your appointment goes smoothly, from start to finish.
- When you’re with the provider, you will have the time to discuss more than one issue. We have time for “oh, by the way, can you look at this too?”
- When we receive your lab results, the provider will call you personally to discuss the results. This gives you the opportunity to ask any questions, instead of going through the medical assistant.
- We offer a user-friendly patient portal, where you can send us messages, request medication refills, and view your chart and test results.
- The provider is on call after hours. If it’s Saturday morning and you have a health concern that can’t wait until Monday, give us a call.
At North Star Clinic, our number one goal is to make your care personal. You’ll never feel like just a number.